I reject many of these apps for myself, for the same reasons that I will not allow my children to use them. But something else is changing in our modern culture, perhaps more difficult to perceive and certainly more difficult to define than apps. My concern is not just that we need to teach and protect our children, but that I also don’t want to live in a society of adults acting like this.
Learn everything about millions of apps and what’s happening in the app industry with Zoomerang App Annie. Find out what users think of Zoomerang – Music Video Editor by reading the reviews and checking the rating. Find out when and where apps have been featured in the different app stores for any day, country, device and section. If using any material from this website – dofollow hyperlink required.
Apps Like Zoomerang
Become a free newsletter subscriber to get our social media suggestions in your email every Tuesday & Thursday. Teens can have a ton of fun expressing their creativity on TikTok. Parents should participate in these apps with students to keep them safe. You can use any of these if you are interested in making or watching entertaining short videos. If you are looking to replace TikTok from your smartphone, you should install the app right now.
Another thing to be aware of when reading reviews is to pay attention to how many reviews the app has. If it only has a few, and they are all glowing, those are probably just from the app creators friends, so I wouldn’t trust them too much. Each app will also display the reviews it has received in the store. Sometimes these reviews cannot be trusted (like when children give Boomerang a bad review because they don’t approve of the restricted access they have on their device).
Apps Like Aptoide
H&M faced backlash from Chinese users on Twitter-like service Weibo who responded to a resurfaced statement by the retailer. CNBC could not ascertain when the H&M statement was first published. A CNBC search for “H&M” and “hm” in English on Taobao, the e-commerce site run by Alibaba, and JD.com yielded no results.
- It is important to keep in mind, however, that having the potential to access user data is not the same as actually accessing it.
- It is an Indian short video-sharing social networking platform.
- This gives me the necessary time to research the app and make sure it is appropriate for my child to use.
- There are already a thousand ready to go clips for you to dub or give subtitles, so there aren’t many things you have to do.
- For those parents wishing to keep an eye on what their kids are doing while they’re glued to their phones, Net Nanny can be key to unlocking your child’s online world.
- The age rating will tell you exactly at what age it would be appropriate for your child to use the particular app.